Class Dates: 4 Fridays, May 5, 12, 19 and 26 at the JCC from 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM. Students are expected to arrive 10 minutes prior to class.
Participants need to attend all sessions to certify.
This class has a minimum of two students, if the minimum is not met students will be transferred to the next month’s class.
About this class:
Reiki is a spiritual healing method that promotes balance, wellbeing, and personal growth. Developed in Japan in the 1920s by Usui Mikao, Reiki is now practiced around the world in many different forms. Its original name “shinshin kaizen Usui Reiki Ryoho” translates to “Usui Healing Method for improving body and mind”.
This class is the next step after Reiki Level I Shoden. This training will help you go deeper into your practice of Reiki. You will learn how to practice with symbols and mantras, perform distant healing and offer Reiki professionally among other teachings.
PEREQUISITE: Usui Reiki Ryoho Level I Shoden. For students coming from a different Reiki lineage, please contact the teacher.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
– Hatsurei Ho – a 3 step-method that includes meditation practice
– 3 Usui Reiki symbols and mantras
– Enkaku Chiryo Ho – “distant’ method” to practice Reiki remotely
– Byosen Reikan Ho – an energetic scanning method to sense imbalances
– Reiji Ho – a method to develop insight and work more intuitively
– Explore the practice of Reiki professionally
– Receive Reiju or spiritual blessings
MAIN BENEFITS IN TAKING THIS CLASS:
– Find balance in everyday life
– Experience the sensation of being stable/grounded in any situation
– Feel more connected to your environment, people, places, nature, events
– Progress deeper on your spiritual path
– Begin to help others professionally
– Bring more balance and harmony into your life
WHAT THIS TRAINING OFFERS
– 8-hour training in the traditional Japanese art of Reiki, the “Usui Reiki Ryoho”
– Tools and practices that will remain available to you throughout your lifetime
– Lectures, discussions, demonstrations, and practice time
– Manual and corresponding certificate of completion
– Official training that follows the International House of Reiki standards of practice
– Class led by an experienced Reiki teacher, trained in the US and Japan, and direct student of world-renowned teacher Frans Stiene
– Ongoing teacher support and access to the International House of Reiki/Ki Campus/Community
TO MAKE THE BEST OF YOUR TRAINING
– Commitment to practice
– Attendance for all 4 weeks (8 hours) is required to receive a certificate of completion
– Makeups may be scheduled at the discretion of the teacher
– Thank you for being on time
For any questions, please contact the Reiki instructor via email at email@example.com or visit her website www.moonstonesanctuary.com
Veronique is a certified Reiki Teacher/Practitioner in the Japanese lineage “Usui Reiki Ryoho”. Originally from France, Veronique has been studying and practicing Reiki in various parts of the world and settings since 2008. Aside from her private practice, Veronique has worked and volunteered in a hospital, a cancer wellness center, yoga studios, and a senior living community. Veronique has been exploring both traditional and more contemporary approaches to the practice of Reiki. She has pursued these varied interests in the US as well as in Europe and Japan where Reiki originates from. Veronique believes in daily practice and continuing education. She is a professional member of the International Center for Reiki Training (ICRT), Shibumi Association/International House of Reiki (IHR) and the Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals (ABMP). For more information, please visit her websitewww.moonstonesanctuary.com